When using Microsoft Edge, you can safeguard yourself by joining a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Your network data is routed through an encrypted tunnel by VPNs to function. This prevents anyone from the outside from reading your info. This includes network managers, hackers, and your Internet service provider (ISP). You can even disguise your position and access geo-restricted websites by linking to a VPN. NordVPN is one of the best VPN for edge that will provide you with quality services, smooth browsing, and maximum protection from online threats.
NordVPN For Microsoft Edge 2023
The proxy extension for Microsoft Edge from NordVPN is a particular kind of browser proxy that safeguards your internet data and modifies your IP address while you’re using the Edge browser. With the extension’s split tunneling function, you can select which particular websites the VPN proxy will secure and which it will leave unprotected. Ads that are bothersome and risky websites are blocked by Threat Prevention Lite.
Browse safely with NordVPN Extension For Edge
- Full-scale browser protection in one lightweight extension
- Browse in confidence with the fastest VPN on the planet
- Choose which websites to secure with split tunneling
- Get seamless always-on protection
- Keep ads and malicious websites at bay with Threat Protection Lite
Process Of Connecting To NordVPN With Microsoft Edge Extension
Step 1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
Step 2. Go to Edge Add-ons and enter “NordVPN” into the search bar
Step 3. On the NordVPN extension page, to the right, you’ll find the button “Get”. Press on it.
Step 4. A window will appear, explaining the permissions the extension will have. Continue by clicking Add extension.
Step 5. After the installation is finished, the NordVPN logo will appear on the toolbar in the top-right corner of the browser. Click on the NordVPN logo and you will be prompted to either login or sign up using Nord Account.
To learn more about NordVPN for edge, click here
NordVPN For Edge | Maximum Protection
- Digital confidence for Edge users: Our VPN Proxy extension for Microsoft Edge secures your browser traffic, stopping others from intercepting your personal information or spying on you.
- Blocks intrusive ads and malicious websites: Browse free from worries with NordVPN’s Threat Protection Lite feature. This VPN for Edge extension will stop intrusive and annoying ads and prevent you from visiting dangerous websites.
- Protects against IP leaks: If your Edge browser leaks your IP address, it can severely compromise the security of your VPN connection. Use NordVPN’s Edge extension to prevent your browser from leaking your IP address.
Enjoy Private Browsing With NordVPN For Edge
- Select what you protect: Nord VPN’s lightweight extension only covers your browser traffic on Microsoft Edge, letting you use your real IP for other connections on your device.
- Stay safe on public Wi-Fi: Encrypt your Edge browser traffic to prevent others from spying on your internet connection.
- Shield yourself with a click: NordVPN’s Microsoft Edge VPN proxy extension brings you effortless protection online. Simply click Quick Connect, and our smart algorithm will find the best server for you.
NordVPN Plans | Pricing & Services Included
Complete Plan ($6.69/mo)
What you will get: Secure High-Speed VPN, Malware protection, Tracker & ad Blocker, Cross-platform password manager, Data breach scanner, and 1Tb Encrypted Cloud Storage.
Plus Plan ($5.19/mo)
What you will get: Secure High-Speed VPN, Malware protection, Tracker & ad Blocker, Cross-platform password manager, and Data breach scanner
Standard Plan (4.19/mo)
What you will get: Secure High-Speed VPN, Malware protection, and Tracker & ad Blocker
To learn in detail about the NordVPN plans, click here.
Experience Smooth Browsing With NordVPN
- Fastest VPN experience: Don’t sacrifice speed for security features — get both. A review of VPN services proved that NordVPN offers the fastest VPN connection on the market.
- Secure streaming round the clock: Your streams are for your eyes only. Shield your activity, avoid traffic-based bandwidth throttling, and access your favorite shows securely.
- Thousands of VPN servers: NordVPN offers 5400+ ultra-fast servers in 60 countries, so there’s always a secure VPN server nearby. Get a fast and stable VPN connection no matter where you are!
Yes, using a VPN software is safer than using a browser extension in terms of security. This is so that only your browser traffic, not the apps and services on your computer, are protected by browser extensions. Of course, there are benefits to using browser addons. They are especially fast and simple to use. In just a few clicks, you’ll be able to establish a connection to a computer without ever leaving your browser window. We hope that this article has answered all of your questions about VPN for Edge.