Make the big day even more special with a wedding ring and symbolise your eternal love and commitment to your partner. When it comes to ladies’ wedding rings, there is a wide range of styles to choose from. Whether you want a simple wedding band or a stylish diamond-studded one, you can match your wedding ring with your aesthetic. Wedding rings aren’t just a symbol of marriage, they represent the deep bond and are a testament to two people’s love for each other. They are a reflection of personal style, love, and connection. If you are looking for ladies’ wedding rings for your partner then you are in the right place! Goldsmiths is a reliable and leading jewellery company with a broad catalogue of products. If you are ready then let’s explore ladies’ wedding rings on Goldsmiths!
What is Goldsmiths?
Goldsmiths is a jewelry brand based in the UK. The brand specialises in selling rings, wedding rings, other jewellery for men and women, and watches. With stores all around the UK and some in Northern Ireland, Goldsmiths has a wide reach and a plethora of loyal customers. The luxury brand catalogue of Goldsmiths includes prominent names such as Chanel, Rolex, Vivienne Westwood and Cartier.
How to find ladies’ wedding rings on Goldsmiths?
If you are looking for ladies’ wedding rings on Goldsmiths, you can optimise your search for better results and find the items that cater best to your needs. The handy search filters are there to help you out.
- If you have a budget range in mind, choose the price option that aligns with that and filter your search accordingly.
- The next option is metal type. There are numerous options to choose from. Whether you want white gold, yellow gold, platinum, sterling silver, or rose gold, decide as per the aesthetic and look.
- Of course stone weight is important, because it will help determine your ring price! When it comes to choosing ladies’ rings, you cannot forget about the stone weight.
- Is there a specific style you have in mind? If yes, then you are in luck because there are a lot of ring style options to choose from. Whether you want a hand engraved or traditional court styled one, choose as per your personal choice. Do not forget the ring width and weight too.
- Some other integral features are diamond color, clarity and obviously the gem stone shape.
Ladies’ Wedding Rings on Goldsmiths
1. Recycled 18ct white gold 3mm court wedding band
If you want to keep it simple and elegant then this is an example of a wedding band for you! It is made of 18 carat white gold and has a smooth finish. Whether you have a lavish wedding or a court marriage, you don’t need to go out of the way when choosing the ideal wedding ring. You can choose this simple, yet beautiful ring and make your special day even more meaningful.
2. Platinum 0.20ct boscobel shaped wedding ring
This wedding ring features a round brilliant cut gemstone shape. The diamond stone weight is 0.20 ct. The metal used for the band is platinum. If you love adopting unique styles and want to incorporate that in your wedding ring then this is a great option for you. The upper corners of the ring are embellished with bright diamonds and have a unique curvaceous style. The diamond clarity level is S11.
3. 9ct yellow gold 0.25ct claw set diamond wedding ring
If you don’t want a platinum or silver wedding band, then this yellow gold option sounds great! It has lustrous diamonds embellished on the front that blend in seamlessly with the yellow coloured band. The gemstone shape is round brilliant cut with a clarity level of I1. The metal used is 9 carat diamond gold.
If you are looking for something sophisticated and elegant, then this is the one for you.
4. Platinum 0.40cttw diamond mixed cut wedding ring
This diamond ring has close to a heart-shaped design on the top, making it perfect for your wedding! The two layers have been adorned with diamonds that have a I1 clarity rate. The band has been polished with platinum to give a shiny and lustrous finish to the ring.
The mixed cut shape of the diamonds means that stones of different combinations and sizes are used to complete the look. This ring is the perfect epitome of dazzling style and white luster.
Wedding rings are not just a mere accessory, but a token of love for two people who promise lifelong commitment to each other. The significance of ladies’ wedding rings includes style, commitment and love. From classic designs to personalised styles, there are many ways to make your wedding ring special and meaningful. You can also engrave your and your partner’s initials to make the experience even more intimate. Ladies’ wedding rings are stunning and come with various styles and materials. From gold, silver to diamond, there are a myriad of options to choose from. And Goldsmiths has got an extensive collection ready for you.
Para mais informações visite Hermagic.