Porcelain tiles are often called ceramic tiles and they are mainly used for covering the floors, making the floors of your house look extra luxurious. The porcelain tiles are also long-lasting, and easy to maintain. Moreover, they easily absorb water underneath because the clay used for building the tiles is usually denser.
Over time, porcelain tiles have become a prominent choice for many who are looking forward to redecorating the floor of their houses. You don’t have to make your floor look old-fashioned, or difficult to manage anymore when it comes to maintaining the house floors. Having a floor clean and swift to maintain is something that you don’t want to miss out on. On Travis Perkins, you can find a wide range of porcelain tiles to choose from and it will be worth your money.
What are the advantages of using Porcelain tiles for covering the floors?
Some of the general benefits of using porcelain tiles are:
- They are highly durable as the tiles are made from dense clay at high temperatures. This is why the tiles have incredible resistance to wear and tear. They are perfect to use for both indoor floors and outdoor floors.
- The tiles are a prominent choice due to their high resistance to water. This prevents slippery accidents from happening if the water from the taps keeps on dripping and thus, keeps the floors clean and hygienic.
- The low maintenance is one important component that makes the porcelain tiles exceptional. The tiles have high resistance to stains and water damage and are therefore easy to clean and therefore, compared to other tiles they are not prone to regular cleaning or sealing. Easily mop the tiles to remove spills and stains. The vacuuming process also becomes easier.
- The wide variety of selections is another important factor about porcelain tiles. They are simply excellent for renovating the floors when you need to add a new look to your interior decoration. For a variety of patterns, and finishes, glossy to smooth texture you can always trust that porcelain tiles have got you covered for a new aesthetic look.
- Porcelain tiles are known for having incredible strength and hardness that can easily endure or resist chipping and cracking. This in time allows the tiles to maintain their appearance for years and years to come.
- Since the porcelain tiles are made from natural material, they create an environmentally friendly ambience. This makes the tiles a great choice for those individuals who are keen on environmental sustainability or carbon footprint. In addition, the tiles also have a great resistance to UV rays which prevents fading.
What are the popular Porcelain tiles to shop for an excellent home decoration?
1. Verona Sutton Glazed Porcelain Wall Or Floor Tile Grey
When you want your floor to look extra luxuriously special and your floors to maintain longevity for years, then the Verona Sutton Glazed Porcelain Wall Or Floor Tile Grey is a must-buy. The tile is perfect to use for all types of floors from restaurants to home renovation. It’s easy to clean, easy to remove stains and spills, and also super easy to vacuum. While your floors stay extremely hygienic, you can worry less about damages or fading. Since the tiles are hard-wearing, they are suitable for use for walls and floors as well.
2. Verona Sara Glazed Porcelain wall or Floor Tile Black
The Verona Sara Glazed Porcelain Wall or Floor Tile Black is excellent for renovating your house floors and walls. It gives out a perfect soothing ambience that you will cherish forever. The tiles are great for a variety of purposes since they add to the overall look of the house, water resistance, high resistance to wear and tear, and you would have to worry less about cracking. The tiles have a premium semi-polished finish and the edges have a perfect finish altogether.
3. Raegan Alberta Glazed Porcelain Mosaic Wall and Floor Tile
For enhancing your floors with a vintage look, the Raegan Alberta Glazed Porcelain Mosaic Wall and Floor Tile is a way to renovate or redecorate your houses. The tile is designed with the stone effect pattern, and matte finish, and the tonal shading of the tiles gives out an authentic stone look. The best thing about the Raegan Alberta Glazed Porcelain Mosaic Wall and Floor Tile is that it’s hard-wearing and that’s why the tiles are great for covering walls and floors. Let the walls and floors of your house sustain the longevity of a vintage look.
4. Verona Raegan Montana Glazed Porcelain Wall or Floor Tile Grey
For an ideal design and covering the floors and the walls of your house, the Verona Raegan Montana Glazed Porcelain Wall tiles are a way to go. These Porcelain tiles carry a sleek traditional look that keep the ambience of your house look enhanced. The stone effect pattern of the tiles further enhances the design; the matte finish and the tonal shading gives out a seamless realistic stone look. Moreover, the hardwearing aspect of the tiles makes the tiles suitable for walls and floors. Design the floors and walls in a way that will keep your mood delighted and positive.
Also Read – Rock Salt For Safe Pathways In The Winter
These porcelain tiles on Travis Perkins are one of the best tiles that are great for renovating, building, and redecorating the walls and floors of any house, restaurant, or even outdoor space. The best thing about these tiles is that they are made from high-quality materials (clay) which are excellent for sustaining for years and years to come. These tiles are easy to clean and maintain without having to worry about frequent cleaning processes. You can get these affordable porcelain tiles from Travis Perkins and for more information visit Hermagic.