Vitamins are an essential part of our daily need to stay healthy and mentally stronger. One of many reasons why Omega-3 is highly beneficial is that the supplement brings enormous benefits. We know that fats are an essential part of our nutrition balance, but consuming it in high quantities will not be good for our health. Omega 3 is an exception to that rule.
It’s mainly recommended to keep your body in peak shape. Fortunately, there are not many vitamins that can come close to the nutritional benefits of Omega 3. There are hardly any nutrients that carry the same healthy benefits as Omega 3. This is the reason why this vitamin is so special and highly in demand. Let’s closely look at some of the inevitable advantages of taking Omega-3
The Key Benefits of Omega-3
- Good for Eyes: Have you ever been recommended by any health professionals to consume more fish oil to keep your eyes healthy? It is because it provides a lot of benefits to your eyes. The fatty acid in it comes with the nutrient that provides DHA to your retina. If your food doesn’t have enough nutrients for your eyes, your vision will likely become poorer.
- Fight Anxiety: When you have frequent anxiety issues, this vitamin can provide the nutrients to help you fight anxiety, and even possibly, depression. Having anxiety could lead to heart disorders, brain stroke, and other mental issues. Adding daily fatty acids to your diet can help you tackle such mental issues.
- Brain Development: For women who are pregnant, adding Omega-3 to their diet can help the brain development in the foetus. This also increases intelligence, behaviour, and social skills as shown by the studies in children.
- Fight the Heart Ailments: Heart disorders can have many detrimental issues. And we have seen the severe effects of heart issues in hospitals. Adding fatty acids to your diet can fight challenges that are not good for your heart health. For instance, plaque, blood clots, inflammation, and hypertension.
- Fight Metabolic Syndrome: Metabolic Syndrome can cause huge mental and health issues to a person. Obesity, high blood pressure, and resistance to insulin are the biggest factors to detrimental health issues. Fatty acid can help an individual tackle metabolic syndrome.
- Prevent Dementia: Consuming fatty acids over time will help you with a healthy brain. It’s said to contribute a lot to your mental health and also prevent early stages of dementia. Moreover, it prevents memory loss.
- Fight Inflammation: Inflammation can cause other infections and damage to your body. The best way to fight early signs of inflammation or even prevent it in the future is to add fatty acids to your diet. It reduces the production of molecules and other harmful substances that are linked to inflammation. In addition, it also treats arthritis and prevents the risk of osteoporosis.
Omega-3 Vitamins, Soft Gels, and Capsules
Having said that, it provides many health benefits that many of us are not aware of. Here are some of the best vitamins for your daily Omega-3 consumption:
1. Lucovitaal Pure Omega 3 Cold Water Fish oil
Adding daily fatty acids to your diet is now even easier. The Lucovitaal Pure Fish Oil Capsules have zero side effects. Each capsule contains 100% pure fish oil. The capsules are made from fish gelatin and have a high dose of Omega 3. These fatty acids also include DHA and EPA. The recommended use is 1 capsule per day.
2. Holland & Barrett Vegan Omega 3, 30 Capsules
If you are a strict vegan then there is also a way to add fatty acids to your diet without the actual fish aftertaste. The capsules contain 100% vegetable Omega 3 with DHA and EPA benefits. It’s highly beneficial for your brain and vision. The sustainable and plant-based fish oil will add all the necessary nutrients that you need to keep yourself healthy and strong. They add necessary fatty acids that our body cannot sufficiently produce. Always stay one step ahead to keep your eyes, heart, and brain healthy.
3. Moller’s Omega 3 Cod Liver Oil Tutti Frutti
For those individuals who don’t prefer taking capsules, the liquid Cod Liver Oil Tutti Frutti is the best option. Especially if you need to add fatty acids to the diet for your children. It comes with a fruit flavour that appeals to children and adults as well. Made from a certified sustainable fishery, the MOller’s Cod Liver Oil Tutti Frutti is suitable for daily consumption.
Unlike other fatty acids and vitamins, the Cod liver is naturally rich in Omega 3 and also a rich source of Vitamin A and D. Moreover, the other essential EPA and DHA which are good for your heart, brain, and vision are included.
4. Lucovitaal L-Theanine Omega 3
The Lucovitaal L-Theanine Omega 3 is so easy to add to your daily needs for fatty acids. The capsules are easy to swallow and do not contain salt and sugars making the capsule taste fully natural. The capsules also have all the important ingredients, L-Theanine, Herring Roe, Ginkgo Biloba, and Blue Skullcap.
The recommended consumption for people who weigh 45 kilos or more are advised to take three capsules per day. For people who are under 45 kilos, only two capsules per day are recommended before meals. The capsules are also suitable for consumption by children 5 years and above.
5. Holland & Barrett Omega 3 Softgels
Adding fatty acids to your diet is now more convenient with Omega 3 soft gels. Each capsule contains EPA and DHA which contribute to normal blood pressure and a healthy heart. The recommended dose per is two soft gels during the meals.
There is nothing like having a healthy life without having Omega-3 in your diet. It’s important to stay aware that adding necessary nutritional benefits to your diet is equally important. All these capsules are made with zero side effects. But keep the recommended doses within the limit unless it’s not prescribed by health professionals. For more information visit HerMagic.