In today’s digital world, where everything is tech-related, it comes as no surprise that even your shoes have become smarter! We would only have imagined this to happen a few decades back. Even though men’s smart shoes look the same as the normal ones, the features and the way they work are not at all ordinary. The features and benefits are what make these men’s smart shoes unique and extraordinary. Let’s see some of the best men’s smart shoes that you can get your hands on. Before that, do make sure you read about the pros and cons of men’s smart shoes given below:
Men’s smart casual shoes:
Smart shoes are also referred to as intelligent or computer-based shoes. Here’s a list of some of the best 7 smart casual men’s shoes available in the market:
1. Boohoo Embossed Smart Shoe:
Get your hands on this pair of men’s smart shoes, or faux leather trainers which are up for sale on their site! Who said that men can’t be on trend and look stylish? We are all here for it.
Boltt Men’s Mesh Smart Shoe With Free Step Tracking Sensor It comes with a free Step Tracking sensor, free 3 Months of Personalized Health Coaching on their app, and is easy to set. The step tracker clip sensor can be placed on any shoe to track your speed, cadence, etc.
2. Boohoo Faux Suede Panel Oxford Shoe:
For all your formal events, this is the one you should go for, without any second thought. These are timeless men’s smart shoes.
3. ORPHE Footwear EasyRun Shibuya:
These shoes have been specially designed to accommodate ORPHE CORE, a sensor device that measures foot movement in the sole.
4. RunScribe Plus:
This shoe offers a three-dimensional view of the user’s performance such as data on a runner’s stride rate, foot strike type, and contact time.
5. FeetMe Sport:
A french startup, FeetMe holds higher credibility in health-related aspects as compared to other men’s smart shoes.
6. IOFIT Smart Shoes:
It is quite impressive that they are the world’s first-ever smart golf shoes. It can analyze the user’s golf swing and correct it. IOFIT has promised to provide golfers with access to meaningful information that not only empowers them to train but also helps in improving their performance at an affordable price.
Some of the benefits of men’s smart shoes are:
- Some smart shoes have environmental sensors that can monitor light, sound, altitude, etc, of the atmosphere or environment around you.
- Smart shoes can track different health factors such as your posture, the number of steps taken, and the number of calories burned in a day.
- Some of the men’s smart shoes can automatically lace themselves up.
- They have an inbuilt pressure sensor that can detect your current weight.
- They may also come along with some other little fun features, like LED lights on the soles in which you can change the colors every now and then.
- Smart shoes also provide live coaching feedback such as measuring athletic performance, landing zone, etc.
- People having a vision and hearing disabilities and even astronauts that are traveling in space will find them extremely useful.
The disadvantages of buying a pair of smart shoes are:
Less mechanical strength:
The mechanical strength of shoes may be affected less as compared to other normal pairs of shoes.
The circuit may get damaged in the water:
Everything tech always has this disadvantage and this risk of getting damaged because of the in-built wires.
They are already providing discounts on their items, Boohoo even lets you pay in installments for your shoes or any other item that you buy from their site. Could you ask for anything more? Shop now from their official site. You can also visit hermagic for more information.