Buying clothes for children is a task and you know it too. You are constantly on the lookout for clothing pieces that seamlessly blend comfort and style to create a perfect balance. Looking for tracksuits for children needs special attention to ensure that your children stay comfortable while engaging in physical activities. In this blog, Hermagic will help you find the right tracksuits for children and how to take care of them.
Things to look out for while buying tracksuits for children
Materials of the clothing
Pay attention to the materials and cuts of clothing so that your child feels comfortable in stylish clothing. Body moisture can quickly escape comfortable clothing because it is absorbent and breathable. Be careful of substances that scratch and irritate the skin. Also, choose appropriate clothing that does not restrict the child’s movements. Avoid clothing that is too tight or loose, as this makes it difficult to perform activities.
From the start, children outgrow their clothing because they grow so . In the first year alone, a child typically gains 12 to 14 pounds and grows 10 inches. Thus, it is not a good idea to accumulate a lot of clothes in sizes under 12 to 18 months.
Buy clothes that are easy to wear
At three years of age, toddlers can begin to dress themselves with a little help. It is still difficult to have cognizance of sides and fronts. Pay attention to details like lines separating the front and back, wide neck openings for comfort, elastic waistbands, and easy-access pockets. These features reduce the difficulty of getting dressed.
Tracksuits for children for different seasons
Spring and fall
When the weather is mild, you can choose a tracksuit made from a lightweight fabric such as cotton or polyester. These tracksuits are usually breathable and comfortable to wear even on the warmest days.
Winters call for tracksuits for children made from a thicker fabric such as fleece or wool. They ensure your child stays warm and comfortable, even in the coldest weather. Some winter tracksuits even come with features such as water resistance or insulation to protect your child from the cold and snow.
You can choose a tracksuit made of a waterproof fabric such as nylon or Gore-Tex. These tracksuits will ensure your child stays dry and comfortable, even when it’s raining outside.
How to clean tracksuits for children
- Be sure to follow the care instructions on the label to avoid damaging the tracksuit.
- This protects the outside of the tracksuit from fading and damage.
- Use a mild detergent specifically designed for washing clothes. Avoid using strong detergents or bleach as these can damage the fabric of the tracksuit.
- Wash on a gentle cycle. This prevents the tracksuit from shrinking or warping.
- Air drying is the best method for drying tracksuits as it helps prevent shrinkage and fading. If you need to tumble dry your tracksuit, use a low temperature.
- If you must iron the tracksuit, use a low temperature and avoid ironing over decorative stitching or graphics.
- If your child has stains on the tracksuit, clean it immediately with a mild detergent and water. This will prevent the stain from setting.
- When not in use, store the tracksuit in a cool, dry place. This will prevent the fabric from fading or becoming damaged.
Top picks for tracksuits for children
1. Baby gym training suit, pink/violet
The crew neck, long sleeve sweatshirt features a secure three-snap closure at the neck. The jogging pants have an elastic waistband for a custom fit. Both pieces feature exclusive adidas branding. Available in a beautiful pink color, this sleepwear set is made from 70% cotton and 30% recycled polyester and is easy to care for.
2. Children’s basic gymnastics tracksuit, navy blue
Regular fit, comfortable and soft baby tracksuit with elasticated ankles and waist and wide collar for style and comfort. This innovative product is part of the Minimal Waste Design Initiative, which shows a commitment to responsible fashion. It represents a small but significant step towards building a more sustainable collection.
3. Breathable unisex children’s gymnastics tracksuit
The technical tracksuit (jacket and pants) for children’s sports activities, both on different terrains and at school. Made from a warm, breathable fabric with multiple ventilation zones and convenient top and bottom pockets, this two-piece set is a must-have for active young people. Its unisex design guarantees breathability and softness for maximum comfort during physical activities.
4. Gym’y kids synthetic and breathable gymnastics tracksuit
This classic set consists of a zip-up jacket and regular-fit trousers without elastic at the hem. The carded interior keeps your kids warm, while its lightweight, and flexible design ensures that your child is comfortable during physical activities.
5. Kids basic warm regular gym tracksuit gray
The 120 tracksuit is a warm and comfortable garment for babies. It has a regular cut with elastic at the ankles and waist. The fleece clothing keeps your children snug and comfortable.
Tracksuits for children are an essential part of your children’s active lives. They provide them with the right fit and flexibility that is necessary in physical activities. Ensure that the materials that you choose are a good fit for your children and actually help them do better. Decathlon has some of the best quality and affordable tracksuits for children that your kids will surely enjoy. Check out these tracksuits for children curated by Hermagické and let your children sport away!