Chia seeds are also known by the name Salba chia or Mexican Chai. They hold top place when it comes to adding healthy seeds to your diet. They are edible seeds that come from flowering plants; especially from the mint family. Interestingly the chai seeds have a long history of how they became part of daily diet and later how they were added to different food cuisines.
Today chia seeds are widely grown around the world and they are considered nutrient-dense seeds for healthy diets. They were also considered as the only source of nutrition by Mayans and Aztecs, No wonder they carry a lot of nutritional benefits and that’s why they have been consumed for decades. In this blog, you will explore more about the exceptional benefits of having the best chia seed products to buy at Holland & Barrett.
Health Benefits of Having Chia Seeds
Seeds carry a lot of health benefits and they are widely known for having naturally rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Reduce Radicals: The powerful antioxidant that is found in these seeds fights free radicals that are harmful to your body. Free radicals are also the root cause of oxidative stress and cell damage. So having seeds that are rich in antioxidants will help you to fight the risk of developing detrimental health issues. For instance, heart disease, cognitive decline, and cancers.
- Fight Inflammation: Chronic inflammation is a huge issue for many. The chia seeds are the best way to fight or prevent chronic inflammation that leads to heart disease and types of cancers. Since these seeds come with rich antioxidants they help fight inflammation in your body. Adding them to your daily diet over time will prevent your body from developing inflammation.
- Healthy Weights: It’s very important to maintain a healthy weight. If you are looking forward to maintaining a healthy weight then you should add chia seeds to your diet. They carry soluble fiber which absorbs water and allows them to expand in the stomach. This will make your stomach feel fuller while having meals. This will help you to maintain a healthy diet without having to eat a lot.
- Increase the strength of Bones: These seeds are full of nutrients that are great for bones. Hence, by adding them to your diet you are contributing your body with nutrients that contribute to healthy and strong bones and nerves. If you are an athletic or a regular gym guy these seeds are the best way to contribute to healthy bones naturally.
Healthy Chia Seeds Products For You
1. Just Chia Seed Gluten Free
It comes with rich nutrients that contribute to a healthy body. Such as omega 3 & 6, portions, and fiber. Moreover, the seeds are completely gluten-free. If have high gluten intolerance or lactose intolerance word less about your intolerance. They are delicious to use in salads, juices, peanut butter, cereals, or soups, and anything in between will bring the taste to a different level. Recommended use is 15 grams per day.
2. Purasana Raw Chia Seeds
These seeds are pure raw organic and they carry a rich source of omega-3. The seeds also contain calcium, copper, and magnesium which are great nutrients for a healthy body. What makes these Puransane Raw chia seeds exceptional is that they are organic and unprocessed. You can add them to your daily diet while having lunch, breakfast, or dinner. If you want to get the best taste of the seeds try adding them in yogurt, pastries, smoothies, soups, and puddings as well.
3. Biotona Chia Seed Organic- 1kg
A large set for a family pack these black seeds are great for daily consumption for a healthy diet. They are 100% natural and unprocessed. The sees have rich sources of omega 3 fatty acids, essential fatty acids, EPA, and DHA. With a daily intake of 250 mg, the EPA and DHA will have huge benefits to your heart. They should be consumed to maintain normal blood pressure. Try adding them to your yogurt, cereals, and soups while having lunch or breakfast.
If you are gluten intolerant, then thankfully the black seeds are also gluten-free, no additive substances have been used, no preservatives, and no artificial colors. Take 15 grams per day to maintain a healthy diet.
4. Holland & Barret Chia Seed
Holland & Barret brings in fully healthy chia seeds. The seeds are organic and full of fiber and proteins and they are a great substitute for eggs. When you think of a better way to make your yogurt and smoothies delightful these organic seeds are a must.
The other rich nutrients that you can expect from these seeds are Omega 3, DHA, and EPA the daily intake of 250 mg will be a rich source of nutrition for the heart and for maintaining normal blood pressure. When you know that it will make your yogurt taste good. This is a perfect source of nutrition for you and your family.
5. Biotona 100% Raw White Chia Seed
The White chia seeds are great for cholesterol. The seeds are organically harvested from Salvia Hispanica ( the plant was cultivated 4,000 years ago). They first-hand organic seeds without the addition of any addictive substances, no preservatives, or artificial colors. Apart from Omega 3 (good for cholesterol levels), the seeds are rich in fibers and naturally contain alpha-linolenic acid (which is good for your heart).
When there is a call for a healthy diet white chia seeds are a must add to your meals. Make your breakfast and lunch more delightful and healthy.
Knowing that the chia seeds bring many healthy benefits you cannot miss out on adding them to your diet. Holland & Barret’s collection of these products is for everyone. If you are a sporty person they should surely be added to your diet. Especially for stronger bones, a healthy heart, and for enhancing the health of your muscles and nerves. Stay fit and stay strong. For more information visit Hermagic.