When it comes to traveling to different places, what mode of transportation we take matters. If you are a frequent traveler it’s important to have bus services that are affordable, customer-friendly, and have modern amenities for convenient travel. A bad experience during your journey with any mode of transportation can ruin your day. That’s why we consider FlixBus to be one of the best bus service providers in Europe. In this blog, we will explore all about buses to Natal.
There are many modes of transportation that you can take to make your travel easy. And apart from Airplanes, buses are more fun and affordable to get to places. If you are thinking about booking a bus to Natal, FlixBus is the customer’s favorite choice. There are many benefits to booking a bus ticket to Natal with FlixBus.
Why book buses to Natal with FlixBus?
- Cheap bus tickets: It’s a fact that the cost of transportation can be pocket-burning when you are frequently traveling. More importantly, if you are a tourist you might need to consider having a cheap bus service to your destination. FlixBus provides the cheapest bus services to Natal.
- Wide range of network connectivity: FlixBus has a wide range of network connectivity to different cities apart from buses to natal. If you are traveling to more than one city you can make double bookings in advance. Which will save you time and money.
- Easy online booking: For customers, a user-friendly interface is important for booking tickets. FlixBus provides a smooth user-friendly interface experience for customers. From different payment options to booking your tickets in advance, booking a bus ticket at the last hour is super easy.
- Variety of buses: FlixBus has a variety of buses for enhancing the experience of the customers. For instance, all the buses to Natal have modern amenities. They are convenient for the customers to travel without feeling like they are missing out during their journey.
- Luggage facilities: Sometimes having a lot of luggage can be cumbersome to travel with. But this is not the case with the buses on FlixBus. Customers can always book tickets in advance and also make additional bookings for the luggage. But there are also additional charges if you are bringing more luggage to the bus.
- Customer support: Customers can also be at ease with customer services and be sure about having cooperative customer support while they are traveling with FlixBus. Until you have reached your final destination, FliBus makes sure that customers’ queries are resolved.
- Onboard services: When you think about onboard services all the buses to Natal on FlixBus are very convenient. Some of the onboard bus facilities include Wi-Fi, extra leg space, WC, and space for carrying bags.
Bus schedules on FlixBus
Whenever customers are booking buses on FlixBus, the routes, prices, and destinations are quick and easy to navigate. The table below shows the bus schedule for 31st October from Fortaleza to Natal.
|Bus Route||Bus Stops||Departing Time||Duration||Prices|
|Fortaleza (Bus Station)||4 Bus stops||2:10 pm||14:10h||$69|
Top 4 things to do in Natal
If you are a visitor or a tourist visiting Natal, here are some of the best things that you can do in the city.
1. Pitangul Lagoon
There is no place like the beautiful city of Natal. It is surrounded by towering sandy dunes and the small trails around the places are perfect to get away from the bustling city life. There are nice restaurants and bars for the visitors to indulge in local drinks, meet new people, and try some fresh seafood. Snorkeling is also a popular outdoor water activity at the place.
2. Via Costeira
The Via Costeira is located near Meio Beach. If you are heading to the Meio beach make sure to take in the mesmerizing views around the place. The beautiful landscapes that expand beyond the horizon will leave you stunned. It’s also one of the most preferred places in Natal. There are many high-rise hotels in the place if a one-day trip is not enough for you. Enjoy the beautiful dawn view from your hotel!
3. Cajueiro de Pirangi: World’s Largest Cashew Tree
If you have heard about the world’s largest cashew tree, here is your opportunity to visit it in the city. It grows more like a vine but the old tree has solid branches and strong trunks which the visitors can climb on. It covers about 8,00 square meters area of the place. For a unique experience, visiting this place will be memorable.
4. Visit the Beautiful Town of Pipa
You can also take buses to Natal to experience the beach in the old town of Pipa. It’s one of the most visited places for visitors in the city. You can spend a few days in the city to get the best vacation experience. There are many things that you can do during the daytime and also engage with the locals in the evening. If you are a yoga freak, you can do yoga in the morning by the beach to feel the enchanting morning vibe of the beach. The swift cool wind will make you feel like you’re visiting heaven on earth!
Needless to say, FlixBus is the best place to book buses to Natal when you are looking for cheap and affordable bus tickets. Moreover, if you are also traveling to different places around Europe, consider making your bookings in advance so that you don’t miss out on the seats.For more information, visit HerMagic.